Who is Remy Sheppard?
I am a blogger, computer guy, poker player and all around kick ass individual. I’ve been involved with computers since before I could remember.
Professionally Speaking, I’ve Done Things
In my life I’ve been hired to do a lot of things like:
- Deliver Pizza – My first job.
- Make Pizza – Which lead to a passion for cooking.
- Deli Clerk – Outsold the entire store combined 3x over.
- Singer! – I was lead vocals in a shitty metal band once.
- Fast Food – My worst job.
- Selling Insurance – Loads of money here.
- Build Websites – Responsive layouts, SEO, social integration.
- The Car Business – Soulless, will cause you to drink.
- Search Engine Optimization – Making your website do things on the Googles.
- Computer Repair – You know, for when it breaks and screaming at it doesn’t help.
What makes me so great?
Work Related Skills
Other Impressive SKills
My educational background
I don’t have a degree. I have 13 years of experience, and I constantly consume technical papers and books on web development, implementation and technologies. I’ve never run into a problem I couldn’t overcome, and I’ve never come across something I couldn’t learn.
Why you should hire me
You should hire me because I specialize in kicking ass. Computer ass.
Whether you need to increase your search visibility, need some custom programming done, or you’re having a hard time with your computer, I’m you’re guy.
Don’t believe me? Here’s a testimonial:
Honey, please turn off the computer and come to bed.
Feel free to poke around the site, read the blog, and google my name. When you’re ready to hire me, click here.